In order to be eligible for a retake you must complete the following Khan Academy Exercises (If your score was <70 they are already sent to you, just check your coach recommendations):
- Divide Polynomials by linear binomials with remainders
- Divide Polynomials by Polynomials
- Multiply Complex Numbers
- Equivalent forms of expressions with complex numbers
- Use the zeros of a polynomial to determine its graph
- Determine the end behavior of polynomials
Once these are completed you can retake your quiz.